Vision Plus and Showmax Offer Terms & Conditions
Customers that have purchased Vision Plus smart TV and registered their warranty are eligible to receive a complimentary 3 months Showmax subscription under the following terms and conditions.
1. Must be citizens of any sub-saharan countries and/or legal residents of the aforesaid countries
2. Must be currently residing in Kenya and be at least 18 (eighteen) years old at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period.
3. Any Vision Plus smart TV purchased ranging from 32”, 40” and 43” qualifies for a complimentary 3 months Showmax subscription. Any Vision Plus smart TV purchased ranging from 50”, 55”, 65” and 75” qualifies for a complimentary 3 months Showmax Pro subscription.
4. The voucher is only valid for products supplied by Vision Plus and/or purchased from authorised dealers, retailers and online vendors appointed by Vision Plus.
5. The voucher only applies to products whose warranties have been registered as directed on the Vision Plus Warranty Page.
6. After successful warranty registration, the voucher code will be sent via SMS and/or email through the Vision Plus official sender ID.
7. The voucher is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the voucher is permitted.
8. The voucher is to be activated within 7 days of receipt.
Vision Plus Warranty Terms & Conditions
1. Vision Plus provides this limited service warranty to you, the purchaser, for your product for a period of 1 or 2 years from the date of purchase based on the product purchased. This is subject to this card being fully completed by the purchaser or the dealer at the point of purchase and/or warranty registered. The warranty period starts at the time of product’s original purchase by the first end user.
2. No warranty claim will be entertained without an original filled warranty card or proof of purchase of the product.
3. No alterations whatsoever on the original warranty card will be given effect to or accepted.
4. This warranty will become null and void if any repairs are done by any persons or entity other than the Vision Plus Service Centres.
5. This warranty does not extend to faults arising from incorrect installation or maltreatment. The product must be installed according to manufacturer’s instructions as stated in the product manual and must solely be put to use for its intended purpose.
6. This warranty becomes null and void once the serial number of the product is altered, defaced or removed.
7. In no event shall the liability of Vision Plus under this warranty exceed the purchase price actually extended for the product.
8. Where faults in the product are viewed by Vision Plus to be manufacturing defects, the product will be serviced free of charge. Only faulty Part(s) will be replaced and not the product.
9. For the purpose of this warranty, the term “parts” does not extend to consumable parts which include but not limited to remote control knobs, batteries, belts, bulbs, laser blocks, video heads, speakers, cabinet parts etc. this warranty does not extend to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by pests or any foreign objects.
10. This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
11. The warranty becomes null and void if the product is not protected against power surges and fluctuations using recommended voltage stabilisers.
12. This warranty does not cover defects due to causes beyond control, acts of god, lighting, riots, damage while in transit to the purchaser’s address or to the service centres, accidental damage and such related causes.
13. Transit of product is not covered in the warranty and charges will therefore be incurred by the purchaser.
14. This warranty covers only products supplied by Vision Plus and purchased from authorised dealers and retailers appointed by Vision Plus in Kenya.